Friday, November 11, 2011

J Day 37: Happy Rock Day 11/11/11!!!

J Day 37

Weight


My nemesis 290's is now behind me lets go to 263. That's it about me today.

Happy wedding day Kory and Jody!
Here is a picture from their wedding in Jamaica:

They are just down there on the left a touch, down the beach and oh forget it there in
  Jamaica! 


I want to highlight some friends that have started a juice fast for three different reasons. 

1. John has started a juice fast to actually lose weight.  He already works out multiple days a week but wanted to do a fast in order to lower his weight to be more effective in his weight training.  He is in his hell days today and tomorrow the only two things i heard from him today was;  "I hurt" and "I stink". 

2. Devon has done a juice fast before but started again to rejuvenate his health lifestyle but his body has stopped at 240 and has been there for 3 months.  He teaches a class on healthy cooking and i am going to get him to share some recipes for some items like mashed cauliflower and dressing that has a glycemic index of 35! So hopefully we will hear more from him.

3. Jason has started a quasifast. This guy is the healthiest of us all and yet he is supplementing meals with juice.  He is interested in raising his metabolism and just plain getting health.

Sunday I will start talking about what my wife is doing being in her own quasifast and her plans for us in 23 day when my fast is over.  Thanks for the support!!!

Oh ya, Happy Rock Day 11/11/11.  


No comments:

Post a Comment